Jig is the place to get your questions answered. From questions on le creuset recipes to propane griddles, the Jig community will answer your request quickly and without fuss. But what if you don’t know what you want to ask? If you are like us, there may be so many needs running through your head you don’t know where to begin!
Our mission today is to help you get over that initial hurdle of ‘what to post.’ First, let’s take a look at some previous questions.
- How can I find a kid friendly hotel in Vegas?
- I want to learn to sew.
- Due to carpel tunnel syndrome, I can’t type. How should I dictate emails and texts?
Are you inspired? If not, head over to an interesting category and familiarize yourself with some of the past needs. One of our favorite categories to get our creative juices flowing is the Apps section.
- What is a great app for accounting in the cloud?
- Where can I find an off the shelf shopping cart app that calculates sales tax?
- Can I create an iPhone app with minimal technical knowledge?
- What’s the best app for learning Spanish?
- Is there an app for meal planning?